Our sustainability policy is aimed at leaving a more livable world to future generations, protecting natural and cultural heritages, and increasing the welfare of our employees. Therefore;
- Following the developments in the field of national and international sustainability and integrating these developments into facility policies,
- To comply with legal regulations on human rights, children's rights, employee rights and guest rights and to raise awareness.
- Informing our guests and staff in order to transfer social and cultural events and heritage to future generations.
- To work to reduce our waste in order to maintain the ecological balance,
- Ensuring the protection of natural resources by using energy correctly, appropriately and efficiently
- Raising awareness of our personnel through trainings and increasing environmental awareness as individuals,
- To eliminate all risks related to occupational health and safety for our personnel,
- To provide a healthy and comfortable working environment for our personnel,
- To ensure 100% guest and staff satisfaction by solving the complaints of our guests and employees
- To comply with the laws regarding the protection of personal data,
- Increasing female employment,
- To ensure high efficiency in our company by accepting all sustainability practices,
The above-mentioned items have been accepted as a Sustainability policy.
ACCESS POLICY FOR EVERYONE
Our main policy is to provide easy access to our customers with special needs and to benefit from accommodation services in our business. Therefore;
- We provide accurate and clear information about the accessibility level of our facility on the website and reservation platforms, at the reception, in brochures given by tour operators.
- All of our customers in the special needs group with embossed keys on devices such as inscriptions, boards, elevators, remote controls, voice notifications in elevators, emergency buttons and alarms in rooms, disabled ramps at facility entrances and food and beverage units, necessary arrangements in public toilets and bedrooms. We provide accommodation services for you.
The above-mentioned items have been accepted as the Access for All policy.